Save your customers from harmful insects, without toxic products!
Eliminate cockroaches and bedbugs from your customer’s homes, thanks to simple, effective traps, without toxic products!
The secret of our effectiveness: our traps stick the insect by the back, with a non-toxic glue.
Your customers will love the simplicity of our patented traps.
The traps are easily installed in less than 2 minutes, around the bed (bed bugs) or in the kitchen (cockroaches).
[Independent laboratories have tested our traps and confirm their effectiveness. Contact us for free details of these comparative studies.]
I would like more information about your products.
Your customers complain in despair that the other traps are not working very well …
And the insects keep coming back again and again …
- Disgust, allergies to cockroaches, bedbug bites. The products that you have used yourself and/or sold to your customers were not working… You fear the complaint of a customer on social networks.
- A customer is might even sue you for negligence in the face of the risk of contamination or transmission of diseases.
- And what about a customer who accuses you of having intoxicated him because he is not feeling well, and his baby has fallen ill since your treatment. Because the insects are back…
- Your customers suspect you have deliberately infested their home in order to obtain an extermination contract. Who will still contact you to eliminate the insects?
- Customers are sick. They accuse you of having delayed your intervention to justify a higher bill because of a larger infestation.
- Insects flee the pungent bad smell of insecticides. As soon as the smell is gone, they come back.
- Use of toxic products. Is this still tolerated by your customers and what about the health of your customers and your staff!
Cockroaches or bedbugs:
save your customers from harmful insects, without the use of toxic products.
1 • Control the environment to avoid proliferation
Recommend that your customers clean regularly and remove any possible hiding places:
- Examine ALL sides of the beds.
- Inspect the electrical outlets.
- Inspect wallpaper tears, picture frames, smoke detectors, and anything else hanging on the wall or ceiling.
- With a flashlight and a magnifying glass, look for small black dots (droppings) under the mattress, on the slats of the box spring, along the bed frame, and on objects close to the bed (bedside table).
2 • Detect a possible infestation
Propose to your customers to place our traps where insects like to hide, in crevices, wall cracks, behind the headboard, under the mattress and between the headboard and the mattress.
3 • Stop proliferation with an appropriate treatment
- Offer your customers to use effective traps without toxic products (heat treatment).
- Recommend cleaning the rooms thoroughly (vacuum cleaner).
- And seal potential entrances (sealant).
4 • If the bed bugs are still present
Tell your customers to steam clean, at 120° C, in all nooks of the room.
Please note that cleaning with insecticides presents a danger of toxicity for your staff and customers.
5 • Avoid re-infestation
Suggest placing our traps where insects like to hide : in crevices, wall cracks, behind the headboard, under the mattress and between the headboard and the mattress.
Domobios™ and Itchy-Go™ are Trademark.