Pests are not welcome!
Eliminate cockroaches and bedbugs from your business with effective easy to use traps and without the need for hazardous toxic products!
The secret of our effectiveness: our traps stick the insect by their back, with a non-toxic glue.
The traps are installed without help in less than 2 minutes, around the bed (for bedbugs) or in the kitchen (for cockroaches).
[Independent laboratories confirm the effectiveness of our traps. Contact us for the details of these comparative studies.]
I want to eliminate cockroaches and bedbugs
from my business.
You have tried several different traps and none of them works …
But the insects keep coming back, over and over again…
- You fear a customer’s complaint on social media because the guest shared a room with many disgusting pests.
- And what about a health inspector who blames you for neglecting the risk of contamination. As you know, insects can transmit many food-borne illnesses and they can trigger allergies and asthma. According to the WHO, the cockroach can transmit gastroenteritis, hepatitis, dysentery, salmonellosis, cholera, typhoid.
- Disgust, allergies to cockroaches, bedbug bites… Who would still come to your hotel or restaurant?
- Insects sneak around; even if the hygiene is impeccable, they can emerge within a day.
- Use of toxic products. Is this still tolerated by your customers and what about the health of your customers and your staff!
Cockroaches or bedbugs: get rid of them without intoxicating your customers!
1 • Control the environment
Organize the environment so that insects cannot hide. Clean often and inspect rooms regularly.
- Seal cracks and crevices on bed frames, between baseboards and walls, ceilings, etc.
- Tile floor, minimalist decoration
- Avoid hollow plinths
- Vacuum often, including the space under the bed
- Regularly inspect the rooms, examine ALL sides of the beds
- Regularly inspect electrical outlets
- Inspect wallpaper tears, picture frames, smoke detectors, and anything else hanging on the wall or ceiling
2 • Detect an infestation in its early days
Place our traps where bed bugs like to hide, in crevices, wall cracks, behind the headboard, under the mattress and between the headboard and the mattress.
With a flashlight and a magnifying glass, look for small black dots (droppings) under the mattress, on the slats of the box spring, along the bed frame, and on objects close to the bed (bedside table). If you rub the black dots with a damp cloth and the spots turn red-brown, it is probably bug excrement.
3 • Stop proliferation with an appropriate treatment
- Use effective traps
- Thoroughly clean the rooms (vacuum cleaner)
- Seal potential entrances (sealant)
4 • If the bedbugs are still present
If the inspection was carried out too late or if the infestation is too large, specialists should be called in.
- Prefer steam cleaning, at 120° C
- Cleaning with insecticides presents a danger of toxicity for your staff and customers
5 • Set up detector traps to control the effectiveness of the treatment and avoid re-infestation
Place traps where bed bugs like to hide, in crevices, cracks, behind the headboard, under the mattress and between the headboard and the mattress.
Domobios™ and Itchy-Go™ are Trademark.